Friday, January 9, 2009

21st World Wide SketchCrawl



It is tempting to let this one go by because it is a very sad, difficult time here in Israel. However, we are going to go ahead with an abreviated, short sketch and hope that by next time it will be a better time for all of us here is this part of the world. We are meeting to participate in the 21st Sketch Crawl in Tel Aviv at 2:00, Saturday, January 10 on Rothchild. You are welcome to come and join us.
So far there are about 4 or 5 of us planning to be there. All of us are first timers with the sketchcrawl. I will scan and post any and all drawings.

Here is the web address for more information: http://www.sketchcrawl.com/

Info from the website: 

5 comments:

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Carol,
How was it? What was the sabject?

Trevor Lingard said...

Hello Carol
Thank you for allowing my follow on. I am relatively new to blogging so I`m not famillier yet with some of these events.
Your blog is very interesting and I look forward to see much more.
Please do take care and my thought are with you and yours at this moment in time.
Trevor

dominique eichi said...

Carol, because of you I've joined the Sketch Crawl here in San Diego and I met 13 other artist in Old town and then had lunch .It was such a nice time.
Thank you for posting the info on your blog.
I will post what I did.

James Parker said...

Dominique clued me in to your blogsite. What an interesting idea. I should get one started here in Costa Rica. I will be following for more events. I pray for you and your safety.

dominique eichi said...

Thanks Carol for stopping by my blog. Hey where are your sketches ? :) mine are finally up.